1. Please ask the following three Illinois Senators for a YES vote on HB 5290 –
Sen. Forby (D-Benton) – (217) 782-5509
Sen. Schmidt (R-Lake Villa) – (217) 782-7353
Sen. Leuchtefeld (R-Okawville former LEAD SPONSOR) – (217) 782-8137
2. Please call YOUR respective Illinois Senator and, if not one of the Senators listed below, let them know you are a constituent and that you urge a YES vote for HB 5290: First, go to www.elections.il.gov/ and search for your State Senator by address. Next, go to www.ilga.gov/senate and click on your Senator’s name.
Finally, call your Senator at their Springfield office number.
3. Call/email the following Senators and THANK them for sponsoring HB 5290:
- Sen. Lightford – (217) 782-8505 * email@example.com
- Sen. Mulroe – (217) 782-1035 * firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sen. Martinez – (217) 782-8191
- Sen. Jones – (217) 782-9573
- Sen. Delgado – (217) 782-5652
4. Additionally, call/email the following Senators and thank them for voting YES for HB 5290 in the Senate Education Committee:
ICAH thanks you for your efforts in reaching out on behalf of HB 5290!