Illinois NOW Action Alert – March 11, 2016
Please continue to contact Governor Rauner and the four leaders of the Illinois General Assembly to pass a state budget NOW that protects services for the most vulnerable in our state. Such cuts disproportionately affect women.
Our message: No cuts to social programs – preserve union labor –
AND- do not close our state to immigrants. Thank you!
1. Governor Bruce Rauner (R) 217/782-0244 or 312/814-2121
2. Senate President John Cullerton (D)217/782-2728 or 773/883-0770
3. Senate Republican Minority Leader Christine Radogno (R)
217/782-9407 or 630/243-0800
4. House Speaker Michael Madigan (D) 217/782-5350 or 773/581-8000
5. House Republican Minority Leader Jim Durkin (R)
217/782-0494 or 630/325-2028