- This event has passed.
RUN NOW: Data Training
July 13 @ 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Starting a campaign can be intimidating – but there is one tool that can alleviate SO many questions – The Voter File.
Join expert trainer, Cheyenne Davis, for two data & targeting trainings on Tuesday, July 13 and Tuesday, July 27 at 7:00pm EDT.
The two trainings on July 13th & July 27th will answer questions like:
- How does the campaign determine which voters to contact?
- Where do campaign volunteers come from?
- What does “cutting turf” mean?
- How do I set up an automatic dialer to contact voters?
- Which doors should I knock on in my district to connect with likely voters?
- Who should I call to ask for their vote?
These will be deep dive training sessions to learn how to better navigate the voter file for data and targeting to win your campaigns!