How Does Illinois NOW Take Action?
- Educating the public and media about the status of and threats to women’s rights
- Organizing rallies, protest, demonstrations and marches of all sizes
- Protesting businesses that mistreat women and minorities
- Lobbying for and writing laws that promote full equality for women
- Registering new voters and inspiring them to get to the polls
- Recruiting and electing feminist candidates at all levels of government
- Initiating and supporting lawsuits against violators of women’s rights
- Demanding fair and unbiased courts and judicial nominees
- Working in coalition with progressive allies
Attend an Event
Whether you’re interested in learning more about Illinois NOW’s core issues, a state conference, or just being social with other like-minded feminists, we’ve got an event for you. Check out our Events page for more information.
Become a Member
Join Illinois NOW to stop the injustices you see around you. Each member of Illinois NOW has a voice. Make your voice heard by joining NOW today!
We have numerous volunteer opportunities available for those looking to get involved in feminist activism. Email us at email@example.com to find out more.